Monroe County Sheep Producers
The Monroe County Sheep Producers were
organized in 1985.
• To promote the use of lamb and wool
products in Monroe County and surrounding
• To cooperate with and lend aid to
educational projects and programs that
include sheep and sheep products.
• Provide educational materials and
programs for consumers and producers.
• Encourage the participation of 4-H and
FFA youth and support these youth
• Southern Illinois Sheep and Craft Festival - April - Advanced orders
for vacuum-packaged lamb cuts available for pick up at event. Call
Tricia @ 618-830-2183 to place your order.
• Wool Pool - June
• Sponsor the 4-H & FFA market lamb sale at the Monroe County Fair -
• Vacuum-packaged Lamb cuts - Most cuts avaialble all year, for
availablility call Tricia @ 618-830-2183.