The Monroe County Sheep Producers were organized in 1985.
- To promote the use of lamb and wool products in Monroe County and surrounding areas.
- To cooperate with and lend aid to educational projects and programs that include sheep and sheep products.
- Provide educational materials and programs for consumers and producers.
- Encourage the participation of 4-H and FFA youth and support these youth programs.
Join Monroe County Sheep Producers:
$10/year family membership; $3/year Junior membership
- Lamb Lunch - CARRYOUT ONLY - Featuring locally raised lamb including a chop, brat, shaved leg and burger with baked beans and potato salad.
- Vacuum-Packaged Frozen Cuts for sale - Purchase day of event or Advanced order placement available for pick up day of event - contact Tricia Lutman at 618-830-2183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working Sheep Dogs - Exhibition by Robin Reasoner at 11 AM & 1 PM. Dogs on grounds approximately 11 am to 2 pm.
- Youth Judging Contest - Open to all youth ages 8-19.
- Antique Tractor Display - Open to all makes & models - feel free to show up and display any of your cherished antique tractors.
- Wool Pull - kids tractor pull - For youth weighing 35 - 120 lbs.
- Shearing Demonstrations
- Wool and Craft Vendors
Page was built with Mobirise